Saturday, September 25, 2004

Liam will be 4 months old on Sunday

It's hard to believe that Liam will be four months old tomorrow. Amazing how the time flies and is slow at the same time. As of two weeks ago Liam weighs 17 lbs and several ounces (which was a surprise to me). He is now 26 inches tall. According to the doctor she said that he is near the top of the growth curve. (I beam with joy at those words. God I must be a dad).
He now regularly turns over from his belly to his back and will scoot around on his back. His new favorite play things are linking plastic rings. Ahmie is still exclusively brestfeeding Liam and it is so cute when he falls asleep while feeding. He hugs Ahmie's breast. It's very sweet. I also enjoy watching him fall asleep when he is tired and all I have to do is talk softly to him and gently rub his head from the back of his head to his forehead. This triggers a reflex that babies have, which encourages the eyelids to shut.
Ahmie took Liam to Picture people for his 4 month pictures on Friday and she said some of them came out right and I will post those pictures as soon as I get them back. Some of you readers may say hey I thought Ahmie IS a photographer. Well we have a coupon and also they have props that we don't have so that is why.

Liam is 4 months old today, oh how time slowly flies.

No comments: