Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Banking Fun

Well since the move we needed to set up a bank account so we can deposit checks and stuff.  Before the move Ahmie wanted us to use her old credit union I did not think too much of it at the time.  So 2 weeks ago we re-opened her bank account (she had an inactive account there).  Several things I did not like, 1.  they did not give us a checking account right away, 2.  they don't actually give money at the bank which was really annoying, 3.  there was only one location.  So Wednesday of last week we found out that we cannot have a checking account because our credit isn't good enough.   

So promptly we decided to get a bank account from a bank that could be found everywhere, from supermarkets, K marts and actual bank branches.  I was kinda livid over the fact that the credit union we used initially was so bad, I always thought that credit unions gave better service.  But I guess not all of them do. 

Suffice to say I'm much happier at the new bank. 

 

No comments: