Sunday, June 24, 2007

Piglet is coming soon.

Ahmie has been having more consistent and closer contractions throughout Sunday. We went to church and I was not with Ahmie during the service because the childcare was loaded with kids and I opted to help out. During the service I checked in on her and she told me that she was having a period of 3-5 minutes between stop and start of contractions, with the contractions lasting for about a minute.
After church we went to Malley's and Ahmie picked up an Ice Cream Sunday. (She promised herself that in early labor she would have a Sunday.) We had called our Midwife and she came and checked on Ahmie and found that she is about 4 cm dilated and thinks that she would likely deliver in the next day or so. While this is all happening I was furiously trying to clean up the blue room.
It seems that Sabrnia (one of Liam's Godparents) is coming up from West Virginia to be here for Piglet's birth. Also Ahmie's mother Cindy will be arranging time to be here also for the birth.

Ahmie thinks that Piglet will come in the next 24 hours.

1 comment:

liz said...

So, updates? I guess you guys are busy:)