Monday, August 30, 2004

Cute/ Not Cute


Cute or not cute? Posted by Hello

I bought these monkey candleholders a few weeks ago from Target. They were on clearance so I thought I should get them because Ahmie has been so infatuated with monkey stuff. When I bought them home she looked at me with a mixed look. She looked at me like I brought home a beautifully arranged bouquet of dead rotting roses. She liked the gesture but was not sure if she really liked the candle holders. She said the monkeys looked kinda scary; especially when tea light candles are placed atop each candle holder then it will look like the monkey's head is on fire.

So I leave it up to you, are they cute or not cute, please comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Garvin, I think I have to go with Ahmie on this one. They are kind of creepy looking. They remind me vaguely of ET... And I would think the candles would make them even weirder. I think the thought/gesture was good though.

Love,
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of when I got a hernia helping you guys move. Post some new baby pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Pleaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom and Dad wont get off my case about this. You guys are killing me.


Marvin

Anonymous said...

He forgot to mention, not only do flames come out of their heads, they look like escapees from an animal testing facility becuase THEY ARE MISSING A BIG CHUNK OF SKULL where the tealight candle goes... labotomy monkeys.... flaming labotomy monkeys... IEEEE!!!


Ahmie

De said...

I say keep them. They're delightfully wrong and could frighten away burglars.