Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Chinese Lunch

I found out that a can sprayed out lubricant was what was the cause of the strange odor in my car. Unfortunately my lunch Cup o noodles were also in the trunk. I took one of the cup of noodles out of the car today and tried to eat it. The odor of the lubricant seeped into the Cup o noodles. So without anything else to eat I went and got lunch. Not wanting fast food take out, naturally I got some Chinese food. The lunch was mediocre at best.

The highlight of my lunch was a stale fortune cookie.

With integrity and consistency your credits are piling up.


Pondering upon that, I remembered the interview for Mid Park High School yesterday.

They asked this question:
What do you think is the most important traits you look for in a teacher?


I answered enthusiasm and consistency. Naturally I elaborated more during the interview.


I hope that this is a portent of good things to come.

No comments: