Saturday, December 31, 2005

T-minus 13 minutes

Well its about 13 minutes to 2006, thus far the evening has been nice. My parents, Ahmie, Liam and I went to a Chinese Buffet tonight. For this night we also made Tong Yun which are flour dumplings with sugar and (my father's favorite) peanut butter fillings, in a simple syrup broth. It was a family affair, Ahmie and my mom made the dumplings and I cooked the dumplings and made the syrup broth.

Still waiting for the ball to drop.
My resolutions for this coming year.
1. Get a better teaching job, time to start looking is in January.
2. Get our fiances in better order. (getting a better job helps)
3. Try to reach my students better (its going to be tough, I think resolutions are supposed to be hard)
4. Lose weight (currently I weigh about 210 lbs)

...5, 4, 3, 2, 1, open sesame, Happy New Year!
Have a Happy New Year! ...

No comments: