Thursday, June 17, 2004

Which of the Endless do you think you most personify?

On the drive back from Cleveland (We talk a lot during long drives). I asked Ahmie which of the Endless from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series did she think most personifies her.

She said incredulously, Death (Because I knew the answer before I asked her and she went to prom as death). She explains that because of her indominatable spirit and sense of joy with life and the world.

I asked her, "Which one most personifies me?"

She said Destruction, because he chooses not to fit into the predefined role for him. Which I think is valid. I don't fit the mold for the typical Chinese American man.
Although I thought Dream most personified me. She said that he is way too moopy.

So here is my open question to you (my readers) which of the endless most personify you and why?

1 comment:

De said...

I know who the Endless are, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with them to even postulate a guess as to whom embodies my personality.